12 Stainless Steel Cheese Melting Dome and Steaming Cover Polished Steak Cover Cloche Serving Dish Food Cover Best for Flat Top Griddle Grill Ect. B07MVT5K5K

• Model: B07MVT5K5K
  • 710 Units in Stock
Color:
    • 12 Stainless Steel Cheese Melting Dome and Steaming Cover Polished Steak Cover Cloche Serving Dish Food Cover Best for Flat Top Griddle Grill Ect. B07MVT5K5K
    • AvecToi Set of 2 Food Grade Silicone Drink Cover Keep Drinks Warm and Cold FDA Approved (Black) B01AYB2G1U
    • Jannyshop Spill Stopper Lid Cover And Spill Stopper Boil Over Safeguard Silicone Spill Stopper Pot Pan Lid Multi-Function Kitchen Tool B07PRFM7RL
    • Paderno World CuisineGrand Gourmet Stainless-steel 14-1 8-Inch Lid B000NIQHZQ
    • Charles Viancin CHLS5487 Sunflower Small Medium & Large Silicone Suction Lid & Food Cover (Set of 3) 100 B007TLRP06
    • Mauviel Made In France M'360 5318.26 10.2-Inch Glass Lid with Cast Stainless Steel B004IPQKUC

$83.95  $19.23
Save: 77% off

Add to Cart:
12 Stainless Steel Cheese Melting Dome and Steaming Cover Polished Steak Cover Cloche Serving Dish Food Cover Best for Flat Top Griddle Grill Ect. B07MVT5K5K
The product shows here is available with several styles, colors and sizes.
Please leave us a message on the payment page if the option is not allow to choose.
We will ship the product as your request.

This fits your .
  • Make sure this fits by entering your model number.

• Can you imagine? It is also "all-powerful man"! It is suitable for centralized heating, evenly cooking meat, melting cheese or steamed vegetables. Create an oven-like environment that shortens cooking time, helps reduce spatter, and helps maintain flavor.

• Exquisite life, it is enough! The body of the dome is accurate to the ideal steaming depth. It has stainless steel to prevent rust or stains, making high quality stainless steel, elegant and elegant, is the best choice for the hotel.

• Don't underestimate its "weight", it has its own small energy! Make this dome suitable for the best chef or the most casual family enthusiast, plus a heat-resistant handle, it is easy and safe to use.

• Nice to meet you,this is my introduction: I'm Golden Top, it weighs 1.3 pounds, and I have a brother who is Silver Top, It's as heavy as I am.

• If you have any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to contact our custom service. We are committed to meeting all my clients.

• Color:Gold

This fits your .
  • Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
  • Can you imagine? It is also "all-powerful man"! It is suitable for centralized heating, evenly cooking meat, melting cheese or steamed vegetables. Create an oven-like environment that shortens cooking time, helps reduce spatter, and helps maintain flavor.
  • Exquisite life, it is enough! The body of the dome is accurate to the ideal steaming depth. It has stainless steel to prevent rust or stains, making high quality stainless steel, elegant and elegant, is the best choice for the hotel.
  • Don't underestimate its "weight", it has its own small energy! Make this dome suitable for the best chef or the most casual family enthusiast, plus a heat-resistant handle, it is easy and safe to use.
  • Nice to meet you,this is my introduction: I'm Golden Top, it weighs 1.3 pounds, and I have a brother who is Silver Top, It's as heavy as I am.
  • If you have any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to contact our custom service. We are committed to meeting all my clients.
  • 12 Stainless Steel Cheese Melting Dome and Steaming Cover Polished Steak Cover Cloche Serving Dish Food Cover Best for Flat Top Griddle Grill Ect. B07MVT5K5K

Copyright © 2012-2019 khanediem.com. Powered by Woks & Stir-Fry Pans
button-top.png